This highly qualified expert has nearly 60 years of experience as a chemical and mechanical engineer. He has demonstrated experience in a number of areas including: speciality and industrial chemicals, petrochemicals, polymers, fertilizers, phosphoric and sulfuric acid, phosphate, mineral processing, dyestuffs and intermediates, coal and coal chemicals, industrial wastewater treatment, cryogenics, gas liquefaction, refinery units, boilers, utilities, cryogenics, sulfur plants, engineered materials, building materials, food processing, animal feed, pipelines, and marine terminals. This earned his BS in chemical engineering from Cairo University, is a fellow of the Institute for the Advancement Of Engineering, and has 3 patents published through the United States, as well as 6 additional patents pending. This expert began his career as a chemical engineer at Chemicoke before going on to serve as a construction engineer at Engineering General Company, a development engineer and industrial chemist at Wunderlich Limited, a chemical engineer at The Austin Company, the chief mechanical engineer at McDonald Engineering Construction Group, a process projects engineer at Superior Air Products, a project engineer at Ralph Parsons, and both a proposal manager and project manager at Occidental Petroleum Corporation. For the past 37 years, this expert has served as the chief engineer at an independent engineering firm in California.
- Location: CA
- BS, Chemical Engineering, Cairo University
- Member, Fellow Institute for The Advancement Of Engineering
- 3 Patents
- Former, Chemical Engineer, Chemicoke
- Former, Construction Engineer, Engineering General Co.
- Former, Development Engineer and Industrial Chemist, Wunderlich Limited
- Former, Chemical Engineer, The Austin Company
- Former, Chief Mechanical Engineer, McDonald Engineering Construction Group
- Former, Process Projects Engineer, Superior Air Products
- Former, Project Engineer, Ralph M. Parsons
- Former, Proposals Manager, Occidental Petroleum Corporation
- Former, Project Manager, Occidental Petroleum Corporation
- Current, Chief Engineer, an independent engineering firm in CA