This highly qualified engineering expert has extensive experience in his field, specializing in thermal cameras and advanced electro-optic and infrared sensors. He completed his BS in electrical and computer engineering at Lafayette College, his MS in engineering management at the Catholic University of America, and his PhD in electrical and computer engineering at the University of Virginia. He is active in his field as an author of several peer-reviewed publications and currently has one patent pending for a novel improved method of measuring bolometer-type thermal cameras. Formerly, this expert has served as an engineering technician for NAVAIR and Innovative Power Solutions LLC. Currently, he serves as an electronics engineer with a government organization in the United States.
- Location: MD
- BS, Electrical and Computer Engineering, Lafayette College
- MS, Engineering Management, Catholic University of America
- PhD, Electrical and Computer Engineering, University of Virginia
- Former, Engineering Technician, NAVAIR
- Former, Engineering Technician, Innovative Power Solutions, LLC
- Current, Electronics Engineer, a government organization