This highly-qualified expert engineer has over 20 years of experience developing semiconductor chips targeting mobile and datacenter products, with his work focused on chip/ASIC/SOC design, CPU design, circuit design. He earned his BA in computer engineering from the University of Waterloo and his MS in electric engineering at the University of California, San Diego. Today, he is a recognized inventor on 23 US and foreign patents and has spent the majority of his career at QualComm, Inc., where he began as an engineer. Formerly, he was a vice president of technology, computing and consumer products and professor research, and a vice president of engineering of datacenter technologies and global foundries at Qualcomm Technologies, Inc., and Qualcomm Datacenter Technologies. Currently, this expert is a principal in semiconductor services at an engineering firm in North Carolina.
- Location: NC
- BA, Computer Engineering, University of Waterloo
- MS, Electric Engineering, University of California, San Diego
- 23 Patents
- Former, Engineer, QualComm Inc.
- Former, Vice President, Technology, Computing and Consumer Products, Qualcomm Technologies, Inc.
- Former, Vice President, Technology, Professor Research, Qualcomm Technologies, Inc.
- Former, Vice President, Engineering, Datacenter Technologies, Qualcomm Datacenter Technologies
- Former, Vice President, Engineering, Global Foundries, Qualcomm Datacenter Technologies
- Current, Principal, Semiconductor Services, an engineering firm in NC