This highly qualified expert has a decade of experience in mechanical engineering. He specializes in mechanical design, scale model testing, heat transfer, equipment packaging, CFD analysis, and process/design FMEA. He obtained both his BS and MS in mechanical engineering at the Worcester Polytechnic Institute, before beginning his career in the field. Today, he is a licensed professional engineer in Connecticut and Maine. This expert previously served as a mechanical engineer at Depuy Orthopedics, as a boiler design engineer at Babcock Power Inc., and as a project engineer at Apex Engineering. He is currently an equipment engineer at a global fuel cell power company in Connecticut.
- Location: CT
- BS, Mechanical Engineering, Worcester Polytechnic Institute
- MS, Mechanical Engineering, Worcester Polytechnic Institute
- Licensed, Professional Engineer
- Former, Mechanical Engineer, Depuy Orthopedics
- Former, Boiler Design Engineer, Babcock Power Inc.
- Former, Project Engineer, Apex Engineering
- Current, Equipment Engineer, a global fuel cell power company in CT