This highly qualified expert has over 35 years of experience in providing safety training for forklift use. Certified as a Forklift Instructor by the National Safety Council and as an OSHA Authorized General Industry Trainer, his expertise includes various warehouse systems and industrial truck classes 1-7 including electric forklifts, pallet jacks, and tug tractors. He has authored two publications on lift truck and forklift safety training. He also created computer-based operator training programs for forklift use at large companies. His previous positions include sales and training instruction for various companies including Raymond Handling Concepts Corp. and Exide Corp. He currently works as President of a forklift safety consulting firm.
- Location: California
- Certified: Forklift Instructor, OSHA Authorized General Industry Trainer
- Member, American Society of Safety Engineers
- Member, Environmental Safety and Health Joint Advisory Board, Las Positas College
- Former, Sales and Forklift Trainer, North American Forklift
- Former, Safety Trainer, GNB Battery
- Former, District Manager, Interlake Corp.
- Former, Manager, Exide Corp.
- Former, Sales Representative and Forklift Trainer, Raymond Handling Concepts Corp.
- Present, President, forklift safety consulting firm