This highly-qualified expert has extensive experience in the transportation industry as a driver, driver trainer, and safety manager. She received her AAS in business administration from Erie Community College before earning her BS in business administration and marketing from the State University of New York at Fredonia. This expert holds a CDL Class A license and is certified as a director of safety and driver trainer. She is active in her field as a member of several associations, including the North American Trucking Management Institute, the American Trucking Association, and the Owner Operator Independent Drivers Association. She has formerly worked as a driver for multiple companies over the course of her career, including Consolidated Freightways, Roadway Express, Midland Asphalt Materials, and Ron Hartman Trucking, where she also served as a manager. Currently, this expert serves as a driver, trainer, and safety director of a trucking company in Pennsylvania and runs her own transportation and trucking safety consulting firm.
- Location: PA
- AAS, Business Administration, Erie Community College
- BS, Business Administration & Marketing, State University of New York College at Fredonia
- Certified, Director of Safety
- Certified, Driver Trainer
- Licensed, CDL Class A
- Member, North American Trucking Management Institute
- Member, Owner Operator Independent Drivers Association
- Member, Women In Trucking
- Member, American Trucking Association
- Former, Deliver Driver & Assistant, Country Ice/D.K.C Refrigeration
- Former, Marketing Assistant, Columbus McKinnon Corporation
- Former, Driver & Laborer, MIdland Asphalt Materials Inc.
- Former, Driver, Consolidated Freightways
- Former, School Bus Driver, Orchard Park Central School
- Former, Manager & Driver, Ron Hartman Trucking
- Former, Safety Trainer, YOU Safety & Consulting LLC
- Former, Consultant, Terry Morgan Inc.
- Current, Driver, Trainer, & Safety Director, a trucking company in PA
- Current, President, a transportation and trucking safety consulting firm in PA