This expert has over 50 years of experience in commercial motor carrier and trucking industry. His work in the industry has focused on customary practices, standard of care, tractor-trailers, and compliance and safety training and practices for drivers, motor carriers, warehouses and forklifts. He received his certificate in traffic & transportation law & management from the University of Virginia and is active in his field as a member of the Association of Transportation Law Professionals and the Cardinal Criminal Justice Academy. He is certified by the Department of Transportation as a breath alcohol technician and factory authorized calibration technician, by OSHA as a train the trainer in forklift safety, and by FEMA through their emergency management institute. He previously served as the vice president of Russell Transfer, Inc., the senior vice president of Valley Transport Associates, and corporate secretary of Fleetmaster Express, Inc. This expert is currently the managing member of a transportation safety and compliance consultancy in Virginia.
- Location: VA
- Certificate, Traffic & Transportation Law & Management, University of Virginia
- Certified, Breath Alcohol Technician, Department of Transportation
- Certified, Factory Authorized Calibration, Department of Transportation
- Certified, Train the Trainer, Fork Lift Safety, OSHA
- Certified, Emergency Management Institute, FEMA
- Member, Association of Transportation Law Professionals
- Member, Cardinal Criminal Justice Academy
- Former, Sales and Operations, Hatcher Trucking Co. Inc
- Former, Terminal Manager, Associated Transport Inc
- Former, Vice President & Secretary, Russell Transfer, Inc.
- Former, Senior Vice President, Valley Transport Associates
- Former, Corporate Secretary, Fleetmaster Express, Inc.
- Current, Managing Member, a transportation safety and compliance consultancy in VA