This expert is a well-versed IT and telecommunications expert, receiving a Ph.D. in Computer Networking. He has published a dozen papers in professional journals and conferences, and holds two patents related to distributed base station controllers. He previously served as the VP of Business Development of Huawei R&D and the Managing Director of R&D at Vodafone Group. This expert is currently a private consultant in the telecommunications industry.
- Location: California
- B.Sc., Electronic Engineering, University of Sussex
- Ph.D., Computer Networking; "Integrated Voice and Data Networking Over a Broadband Coaxial Cable," University of Sussex
- Member, Telecom Council
- Member, Center for Telecom Management
- Former, Director of Wireless Architecture & Engineering and Director of Switch Architecture, USWEST
- Former, Director of Switching & Interconnect, Sprint PCS/Cox Communications
- Former, Senior Director of Internet Systems and Services, AirTouch Cellular
- Former, Managing Director R&D-USaS, Vodafone Group Plc.
- Former, Vice President of Business Development, Huawei R&D
- Current, Consultant, private consulting group