This highly qualified telecommunications expert has over 20 years of professional experience. In particular, he has experience in wireless and wired systems, cybersecurity, behavioral analytics, and security systems. He completed his BS from Ohio University and his MA from the University of Manitoba. He is a certified marine radio operator and general radiotelephone operator and instructor by the Federal Communications Commission. This expert is a member of various professional organizations and societies, including the National Defense Industrial Association and the Optical Society. Formerly, he has served as the VP of sales at Global-Net Inc., and as the vice president at Atlantic Tele-Network, Inc. Additionally, this expert is the former CEO of Third Wave International. Currently, this expert is a CEO of a prominent GA cyber support company and a senior consultant and project manager at a prominent telecommunications consultancy.
- Location: GA
- BS, Ohio University
- MA, University of Manitoba
- Certified, Marine Radio Operator, Federal Communications Commission
- Member, Society of Communications Technology
- Member, National Defense Industrial Association
- Member, The Optical Society
- Former, VP Sales, Global-Net Inc.
- Former, Vice President, Atlantic Tele-Network, Inc.
- Former, Chief Executive Officer, Third Wave International
- Current, Chief Executive Officer, a prominent GA cyber support company
- Current, Senior Consultant & Project Manager, a telecommunications consultancy