This highly-qualified expert has over 40 years of experience in the financial services industry specializing in data science and mathematics with a current focus on long term care insurance. He earned his BS in mathematics from Worcester Polytechnic Institute and his MS in information science and operations research from Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute. Formerly, he has held positions as a corporate telecommunications network designer at Aetna, the assistant director of telecommunications at CIGNA, the co-founder and CEO of Intelligent Network Systems, a consultant for Tucker Network Technologies, and the founder and president of Sage Telecommunications Corporation. He currently serves as the co-founder, operating member, research scientist, and strategist of a research and development company focused on finance, health, and happiness.
- Location: CT
- BS, Mathematics, Worcester Polytechnic Institute
- MS, Info Science & Operations Research, Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute
- Former, Corporate Telecommunications Network Designer, Aetna
- Former, Tech Specialist, Connecticut General Insurance Co.
- Former, Assistant Director, Telecommunications, CIGNA
- Former, Co-founder, Co-owner & CEO, Intelligent Network Systems
- Former, Consultant, Tucker Network Technologies
- Former, Principal Engineer, Ironbridge Networks
- Former, Founder & President, Sage Telecommunications Corp.
- Former, Financial Planner, MetLife
- Current, Co-founder, a finance and lifestyle R&D company
- Current, Operating Member / Research Scientist & Strategist, a finance and lifestyle R&D company