This expert has demonstrated experience in the fields of economics, telecommunications, and estate planning. He earned both his BA in management and business and his MA in economics from North Carolina State University. He is a certified estate advisor and a registered financial consultant. Additionally, this expert holds licenses for life, health, and accident insurance, long term care insurance, and Medigap supplemental insurance. He is active in his field as a member of several organizations including the International Association of Registered Financial Consultants and the National Association of Financial and Estate Planners. He previously served as a supervising field engineer for General Telephone Corporation, a staff engineer for Concord Telephone Company, the director of marketing and strategic planning for Tel-Amco, an investment broker for A.G. Edwards & Sons, general manager for GVNW, and executive director of marketing for Madison River Communications. For over 20 years, this expert has served as the president of a marketing and telecommunications consultancy in North Carolina.
- Location: NC
- BA, Management and Business, North Carolina State University
- MA, Economics, North Carolina State University
- Certified, Estate Advisor
- Licensed, Life Health & Accident Insurance
- Licensed, Long Term Care Insurance
- Licensed, Medigap Supplemental Insurance
- Member, International Association of Registered Financial Consultants
- Member, National Association of Financial and Estate Planners
- Member, The Council of Advisors
- Member, Technical Advisory Service for Attorneys
- Former, Supervising Field Engineer, General Telephone Corporation
- Former, Staff Engineer, Concord Telephone Company
- Former, Director, Marketing & Strategic Planning, Tel-Amco, Inc.
- Former, Investment Broker, A.G. Edwards & Sons
- Former, General Manager, GVNW Inc.
- Former, Executive Director, Marketing, Madison River Communications
- Current, President, a marketing and telecommunications consultancy in NC