This oil and gas expert has worked in the industry for 28 years. After earning his BS in mechanical engineering at the University of Minnesota, he became a certified professional engineer in the states of CA, KS, LA, OK, and TX. He served as a design engineer for SPEC Services, a senior project engineer for Unocal 76 Products Company, a director for Conoco Pipe Line Company, a senior engineer for Baker Consulting Group, and as vice president of pipeline operations at JP Energy Partners. He is also a member of prestigious societies as the American Society of Mechanical Engineers and is a member of the Subcommittee on Aboveground Storage Tanks with the American Petroleum Institute. Currently, this expert is the owner of an OK independent engineering consulting firm.
- Location: OK
- BS, Mechanical Engineering, University of Minnesota
- Licensed, Professional Engineer
- Member, Subcommittee on Aboveground Storage Tanks, American Petroleum Institute
- Member, American Society of Mechanical Engineers
- Former, Thermodynamics Group Engineer, General Dynamics
- Former, Design Engineer, SPEC Services
- Former, Senior Project Engineer, Unocal 76 Products Company
- Former, Senior Pipeline Engineer, Tosco Distribution Company
- Former, Director, Conoco Pipe Line Company
- Former, Director, Equipment Integrity, ConocoPhillips Pipe Line Company
- Former, Senior Engineer, Baker Consulting Group, Inc.
- Former, Vice President, Pipeline Operations, JP Energy Partners
- Former, Vice President, Engineering, JP Energy Partners
- Current, Owner, an independent engineering consulting firm