This expert is an experienced manufacturing consultant with a focus on CNC programming. He earned his BS in industrial technology from San Jose State University with added qualifications in computer electronics from San Jose State University. He previously served as a senior CAD/CAM engineer at Sofamor Danek, which has since been acquired by Medtronic, and as a senior consultant for manufacturing at PTC, a major computer software firm. Currently, this expert is an independent manufacturing consultant.
- Location: MI
- BS, Industrial Technology, San Jose State University
- Former, Applications Engineer, Silma / Adept Technologies
- Former, Senior CAD/CAM Engineer, Sofamor Danek
- Former, Senior Consultant for Manufacturing, PTC
- Current, Independent Manufacturing Consultant