This product design and liability expert has over 50 years of experience in mechanical engineering. He has devoted his entire career to the design, development, and commercialization of medical devices and similar consumer products, developing 5 patents along the way. He received his BS in mechanical engineering from California State Polytechnic College before obtaining his MBA from California State College. Formerly, he served as an engineer and department manager at California Injection Molding Co., a senior project engineer and the manufacturing engineer manager at McGaw Laboratories, the director of engineering at Hudson Oxygen Therapy Sales Co., and the president at Fallbrook Engineering Inc. Currently, he serves as the president of a consulting engineering services firm in Washington.
- Location: WA
- BS, Mechanical Engineering, California State Polytechnic College
- MBA, California State College
- 5 Patents
- Former, Department Manager & Engineer, California Injection Molding Co.
- Former, Senior Project Engineer, McGaw Laboratories
- Former, Manufacturing Engineer Manager, McGaw Laboratories
- Former, Director, Engineering, Hudson Oxygen Therapy Sales Co.
- Former, President, Fallbrook Engineering Inc.
- Current, President, a consulting engineering services firm in WA