This highly qualified expert has 50 years of experience in the field of engineering. He earned his BS in electrical engineering from Rutgers University and has completed a multitude of professional development courses and seminars over the course of his career. This expert is a licensed professional engineer in 5 states and is a certified diver. He is active in his field as a member of numerous organizations, including the National Society of Professional Engineers, the International Association of Forensic Sciences, and the Institute of Electrical and Electronic Engineers. He has also previously served as the president of the National Academy of Forensic Engineers. This expert has previously served as a field service engineer for Westinghouse Electric Corporation, electrical project manager for American Biltrite, senior electrical design engineer for Air Products and Chemicals, and consulting engineer for Paul Zamrowski Associates. Currently, he serves as a consulting electrical engineer for an independent engineering consultancy, with experience investigating the causes of electrical malfunctions, failures, or injury in cases of fires, lightning strikes and power surges, electrical shocks and electrocution, shipping damage, and accident reconstruction.
- Location: CA
- BS, Electrical Engineering, Rutgers University
- Certified, Diver
- Licensed, Professional Engineer
- Member, National Society of Professional Engineers
- Member, National Academy of Forensic Engineers
- Member, International Association of Forensic Sciences
- Member, Society of Forensic Engineers & Scientists
- Member, Institute of Electrical and Electronic Engineers
- Member, International Association of Arson Investigators
- Member, National Fire Protection Association
- Member, American Academy of Forensic Sciences
- Former, Field Service Engineer, Westinghouse Electric Corporation
- Former, Electrical Project Manager, American Biltrite, Inc.
- Former, Senior Electrical Design Engineer, Air Products and Chemicals, Inc.
- Former, Consulting Electrical Engineer, Paul Zamrowski Associates, Inc.
- Current, Consulting Electrical Engineer, an independent engineering consultancy in CA