This qualified expert earned both his BS in mathematical and computer sciences as well as mechanical engineering from the Colorado School of Mines. He is a licensed professional engineer in Colorado and California and is certified as a traffic accident reconstructionist, crash data retrieval data analyst and download technician. He is also licensed as a commercial drone remote pilot. He is active in his field as a member of the Society of Automotive Engineers, the National Society of Professional Engineers and the National Association of Professional Accident Reconstruction Specialists. Formerly, this expert served as a mechanical engineering intern at Knott Laboratory and as a project engineer at Ponderosa Associates Ltd. Currently, he serves as an engineer at an accident reconstruction and analysis firm in Colorado where he specializes in the investigation, reconstruction, and analysis of motor vehicle accidents including automobiles, heavy vehicles, bicycles, motorcycles and pedestrian impacts.
- Location: CO
- BS, Mathematical and Computer Sciences, Colorado School of Mines
- BS, Mechanical Engineering, Colorado School of Mines
- Certified, Traffic Accident Reconstructionist
- Certified, Crash Data Retrieval Data Analyst
- Certified, Crash Data Retrieval Download Technician
- Licensed, Professional Engineer
- Licensed, Commercial Drone Remote Pilot
- Member, Society of Automotive Engineers
- Member, National Society of Professional Engineers
- Member, National Association of Professional Accident Reconstruction Specialists
- Former, Intern, Mechanical Engineering, Knott Laboratory
- Former, Project Engineer, Ponderosa Associates Ltd.
- Current, Engineer, an accident reconstruction and analysis firm in CO