This expert is currently an adviser to the biopharmaceutical industry on matters involving business development, licensing, and strategic partnership. He has also held numerous board positions and currently serves on the board of directors for a clinical stage pharmaceutical company. In addition, he is an Adjunct Professor of Law at a University California. Most recently, he served as the Executive Vice President and General Counsel at Acucela, a development stage company that specializes in identifying and developing novel ophthalmic therapeutics. Previously, he was the Corporate Vice President of Corporate Development and Assistant General Counsel for Allergan Inc. The expert earned his BS of Pharmacy and Doctor of Pharmacy degrees from the State University of New York at Buffalo and a J.D. degree from the University of Southern California Law Center. He holds a certificate in alternative dispute resolution from the Straus Institute of Dispute Resolution of the Pepperdine University School of Law.
- Location: CA
- BS, Pharmacy, University at Buffalo
- PharmD, Pharmacy, University at Buffalo
- JD, USC Gould School of Law
- Certificate, Dispute Resolution, Pepperdine University School of Law
- Former, Adjunct Assistant Professor of Pharmacy Law, University of Southern California
- Former, Corporate Vice President of Corporate Development, Allergan
- Former, Consulting Vice President of Business Development, Neurotech Pharmaceuticals
- Former, Executive Vice President and General Counsel, Acucela Inc.
- Former, Board of Directors Member, Multiple Pharmaceutical Companies
- Current, Adjunct Professor of Pharmaceutical Law and Policy, a Respected Law School
- Current, Member of the Board of Directors, a Clinical Stage Pharmaceutical Company