This qualified expert has over a decade of experience in his field. He received his BS in business administration with a concentration in management from Southwest Baptist University. He has held a multitude of roles in the railroad industry, including terminal trainmaster, director of administration, terminal manager and most recently superintendent of operations. This expert lead a team of over 300 train, yard, and engine employees to multiple extended human factor incident and injury free streaks. He is currently the ranch manager of a family-owned ranch in Missouri and consultant on railroad operations.
- Location: MO
- BS, Business Administration, Southwest Baptist University
- Former, Terminal Trainmaster, BNSF Railway
- Former, Terminal Manager, BNSF Railway
- Former, Superintendent of Operations, BNSF Railway
- Current, Ranch Manager, a family owned MO ranch
- Current, Railroad Operations Consultant, MO