This highly qualified expert has 25+ years of experience in the Oil & Gas industry developing and implementing tactics and strategies to optimize utilization of assets and maximize ROI. He has four years of consulting experience in E&P, with an emphasis on Natural Gas drilling costs and Enhanced Oil recovery and insights in Upstream oil trends.
His has also experience on Wall Street with a boutique brokerage firm with exposure to securities, fixed income and alternative investment markets such as Master Limited Partnerships, REITs and Derivatives.
He has extensive experience in Crude Oil, Refined products and Natural Gas value chains, pricing, risk mitigation, trading and economics. His technical skills lie in feed-stock selection, refinery production optimization, oil trading, pipeline scheduling and downstream asset management. His core business skills are honed in client relationships, business development, proposal writing and contract negotiations.
- Location: PA
- BSc, Chemical Engineering
- Former, Exxon/ESSO; Refinery operations, Retail sales and economics
- Former, Chevron/Caltex; Oil Trading, Aviation operations
- Former, Morgan Stanley Smith Barney, Securities and fixed income
- Former, Consultant; Oil & Gas Downstream, Crosswind Consulting
- Former, Financial Planner, Cabot Lodge Securities
- Current, Consultant; Partner; an International Consulting Firm