This expert has more than 35 years of experience in the maritime and offshore oil & gas industries including an active seagoing career as a deck officer on tankers and bulk carriers; terminal controller in a container terminal responsible for the loading and discharging of ocean-going container vessels; master/offshore installation manager of semi-submersible drilling rigs; and marine surveying involved with all types of surveys in the offshore industry. He is a Master Mariner Unlimited and is currently an independent maritime and onshore/offshore drilling consultant.
- Location: TX
- Graduate, Thames Nautical Training College
- Graduate, London University Sir John Cass College and South Shield Marine and Technical College
- Former, Terminal Controller, Overseas Containers Ltd.
- Former, Offshore Installation Manager, Odeco Ltd.
- Former, Offshore Installation Manager, Atlantic Drilling Company
- Former, Mobile Offshore Drilling Unit, Noble Denton & Associates
- Former, Marine Operations Manager, Noble Denton International
- Former, Marine Manager, Noble Denton & Associates
- Former, VP of Marine, Noble Denton & Associates
- Former, VP, Global Maritime in Houston
- Former, Senior Marine Surveyor, Matthews-Daniel Company
- Current, Independent Maritime and Onshore/Offshore Drilling Consultant