This active consulting petroleum engineer has extensive experience in the drilling, completion, and operational planning on hundreds of vertical and horizontal wells. He earned his BS in Petroleum Engineering Technology from Oklahoma State University and began his career with Chevron. He then worked as a Drilling Rep & Production Engineer for Mesa Petroleum Co. and as a Operations Manager for Foran Oil Co. The expert spent 23 years with Read & Stevens, where he eventually served as President. During this time, he oversaw 200 operated wells producing 4,400 BOE per day and numerous nonoperated properties.
- Location: NM
- BS, Petroleum Engineering Technology, Oklahoma State University
- Licensed, Professional Engineer, New Mexico
- Member, American Association of Drilling Engineers
- Member, Roswell Geological Society
- Former, Drilling Representative, Chevron USA
- Former, Petroleum Engineer, Mesa Petroleum
- Former, Petroleum Engineer & Operations Manager, Foran Oil Company
- Former, Petroleum Engineer & Operations Manager, Read & Stevens Inc.
- Former, President, Read & Stevens Inc.
- Current, Senior Petroleum Engineer, a Private Engineering Consulting Business