This expert in biomechanical engineering has studied typical and perturbed patterns of postural and gait initiation and computational biomechanics of the human finger. She has used her biomechanics acumen to assist in the development of: a shock-resistant mission module support system and energy absorbing and crashworthy seats for helicopters. Her efforts assisted in redefining the recommended lumbar load tolerances for improving the crashworthiness of seating in naval helicopters. She holds a MSc degree in Bioengineering from the University of Illinois at Chicago and a BS in Mechanical Engineering from Northern Arizona University. She is a member of the International Society of Biomechanics, the Association for the Advancement of Automotive Medicine and the Society of Automotive Engineers.
- Location: CA
- BS, Mechanical Engineer, Northern Arizona University
- MS, Bioengineering, University of Illinois at Chicago
- Certified, USA Judo Regional Coach
- Certified, USA Judo Black Belt Rank (4th Degree)
- Member, Association for the Advancement of Automotive Medicine
- Member, International Society of Biomechanics
- Former, Mechanical Engineer, Safe, Inc
- Former, Biomechanics Research Engineer, University of Illinois at Chicago
- Former, Biomechanical Engineer, Collision and Injury Dynamics, Inc
- Former, Biomechanical Engineer, Robson Forensic, Inc.
- Current, Biomechanical Engineer, a Biomechanics Consultancy in Southern California