This hotel/hospitality expert is a certified hotel administrator who has been heavily involved in the industry for more than 40 years, including positions as General Manager of a Best Western Inn Motel, Executive Vice President of State Street Associates, and General Manager of AmeriSuites Hotel. He is a former program director/associate professor of hospitality management at a local college, and is currently a consultant in the hotel/hospitality industry. He has 11 years of experience as an expert witness/consultant for attorneys with cases in his field.
- Location: Illinois
- BA, Economics, University of Illinois
- MBA, Illinois State University
- Certified: Hotel Administrator
- 200+ Publications
- Former, General Manager, Best Western Inn Motel
- Former, President, Restaurant Concepts Inc.
- Former, Writer/Researcher in the hotel industry
- Former, Executive Vice President, State Street Associates Hotel Developers
- Former, General Manager, AmeriSuites Hotel
- Former, Program Director/Associate Professor of Hospitality Management, Parkland Community College
- Current, Hotel Consultant