This expert has 15 years experience in the food and beverage industry. He is a seasoned expert in all aspects of the hospitality world, including but not limited to management, acquisition, development, and financing. He has advanced and overseen the strategic business plans of numerous fine dine, high volume, quick service, and multi-unit food and beverage outlets across the Western United States.
Prior to founding his hospitality consulting firm, he was with Paramount Pictures, where he served as the General Manager of Dining Services, overseeing and managing outlets servicing individuals ranging from the blue collar to Hollywood elites. Throughout his career, he has contributed to a wide variety of outlets such as quick service restaurants, full service bars and restaurants, hotel bars and lounges.
- Location: CA
- BS, Biology and Human Nutrition, Arizona State University
- Certified, Serve Safe, Los Angeles
- Licensed, LEAD Education on Drugs and Alcohol, Department of Alcoholic Beverage Control
- Former, General Manager, Madison's / Mojitos
- Former, Bar Manager, Point South Mountain Hotel
- Former, General Manager, Brazeiro Steak House
- Former, Instructor, ABC Bartending
- Former, Bar Trainer, Pink Taco
- Former, General Manager, Bank Heist
- Former, Multi-Unit General Manager, Villa Sorriso / Bar Celona
- Former, Food and Beverage Lounge Manager, Casa Del Mar Hotel
- Former, Lot General Manager, Dining Services, Paramount Picture Studios
- Current, Hospitality Consultant