This expert earned his Ph.D in Hospitality and Tourism Management at Purdue University. His research interests focus on the areas technology and foodservice; he has successfully published works in Hospitality Review Journal and Journal of Foodservice Business Research. His teaching experience include food and beverage management and hospitality management.
- Location: NJ
- BS, Hospitality Business, Michigan State University
- MS, Hospitality and Tourism Management, Purdue University
- PhD, Hospitality and Tourism Management, Purdue University
- Member, International Council on Hotel, Restaurant and Institutional Education
- Former, General Manager, a Retail Operation in Princeton
- Current, Assistant Professor of Hospitality, a New Jersey University