This qualified expert has nearly 30 years of experience in hospitality management and golf operations. He received his BS in accounting from St. Joseph's University and his MPS in applied statistics from Hodges University. He also completed coursework in supervisory management at the Wharton School of Business and a master's level course in operations management at the University of Wisconsin. He is quite active in his field, having conducted golf research, authored publications, and given presentations on his research. He has received several awards for his work, including Best Paper Award at two international academic conferences and the Horton Smith award from multiple PGA chapters. His former positions include the head golf professional at Glades Country Club, the director of golf at Heron's Glen Country Club, and the emeritus director of gold at Glades Country Club. He has also served as the manager of cost accounting at Scott Paper Company, the CEO and CFO of Micro Business Solutions, and an adjunct professor in the PGA Professional Golf Management program at Florida Gulf Coast University. This expert currently serves as a Level I instructor for the PGA Professional Golf Management program at a university in Florida.
- Location: FL
- BS, Accounting, St. Joseph's University
- MPS, Applied Statistics, Hodges University
- Member, Accounting Association of America
- Former, Assistant Golf Professional, Royal Poinciana
- Former, Head Golf Professional, Glades Country Club
- Former, Director, Golf, Heron's Glen Country Club
- Former, Manager, Cost Accounting, Scott Paper Company
- Former, CEO & CFO, Micro Business Solutions Inc.
- Former, Adjunct Professor, PGA Professional Golf Management, Florida Gulf Coast University
- Former, Emeritus Director, Golf, Glades Country Club
- Current, Instructor Level I, PGA Professional Golf Management, a university in FL