Robert Marcarelli is a well-known and respected chef, manager and restaurant consultant known throughout the Connecticut area. He has over fifteen years of hands-on business experience in restaurants, retail, catering, and the hospitality industry and over 20 years in business management. Robertâ€™s experiences of working in the front and back of the house are what give him the competitive edge in our consulting field. Those skills, and specifically, his passion for taking an individualâ€™s vision and developing it into a business plan, design, and brand name, set Robert apart in the industry. That was the driving force behind his past endeavors, including starting Pi LLC. Restaurant Consulting in 2005.
Robert has been personally involved in various complex and of-the-moment hospitality concepts. His experience ranges from quick serve to fine dining, such as: a High Volume Brick Oven Pizza Restaurant, Gourmet Markets, Night Clubs, Banquet Facilities, an award winning Italian Bistro and Wine Bar, Connecticutâ€™s First Green Certified Restaurant, a national known Soda Manufacturing Company, a NY TIMES rated â€œExcellentâ€ Seafood Restaurant and more.
He brings with him a deep knowledge of current food trends, award winning hospitality and of course, the network of Connecticutâ€™s business leaders, leading Restaurant Groups, and the Industryâ€™s best: Chefs, Managers and Professional Staff he has built lasting relationships with during his years of practice.
- Location: CT
- Education, Connecticut Culinary Institute
- Former, General Manager and Executive Chef, Elis Brick Oven Pizza
- Former, Multi Unit Operations, Deuce Enterprises
- Former, Restaurant Consultant, PPX Hospitality
- Former, Operational Manager, Corporate Caterers
- Former, General Manager, Donovan's Reef
- Former, Chef, Big Green Pizza Truck
- Current, Consultant and Broker, Pi LLC Restaurant Consulting
- Current, Director of Operations, Liv's