This highly qualified expert currently serves as Director of Facilities at a major casino and hotel. He oversees the facilities maintenance department that is comprised of 100 team members that include 71 EVS attendants, 2 construction & development project managers, 2 waste water technicians, and 20 facilities team members. One of his major accomplishments includes designing, developing, and implementing a safety program for the facilities department. He is a member of the operations committee and the safety committee and served as Chairman for the fire prevention subcommittee. He has received awards for his performance as a facilities leader and he has served in a variety of facilities maintenance capacities.
- Location: CA
- HVAC Certificate, Palomar College
- Former, Electrician, Tri State Electric
- Former, Facilities Supervisor/Electrician, Valley View Casino & Hotel
- Former, Project Manager, Valley View Casino & Hotel
- Former, Facilities Manager, Valley View Casino & Hotel
- Current, Director of Facilities, Major Casino & Hotel