This expert is an experienced manufacturing engineer with a solid background in 3d modeling, design, layout, and detail for products, tooling fixtures, special machinery, robotics, and conveying systems. He has held numerous senior engineering and design positions throughout his career at firms such as American Conveyor, Adaptive Manufacturing, and ABB Robotics. Currently, he is a lead project engineer at a top engineering firm.
- Location: NY
- BS, Engineering, National Institute of Technology (NIT)
- Former, E-4 Mechanic, US Army
- Former, Machinist/Lathe Operator, Header Craft
- Former, Machinist/Bench Hand, Mercury Gage
- Former, Mechanical Light Designer, Acco Babcock Ind.
- Former, Mechanical Deisgner / CAD Operator, ABB Robotics
- Former, Project Engineer, FANUC Robotics
- Former, Project Engineer / Design Engineer, Diamond Automation
- Former, Senior Design Engineer, Toyoda Machine
- Former, Senior Design Engineer, Adaptive Manufacturing Tech
- Former, Design Engineer, Dayton Brown
- Former, Senior Design Engineer, Meyer Solar Corporation
- Former, Engineering Manager, American Conveyor
- Current, Lead Project Engineer, Top Engineering Firm