This licensed Professional Engineer currently works as a Chemical/Mechanical Forensic Engineer for a multi-disciplined engineering and investigation company. Provides forensic and technical services to attorneys, insurance companies, independent adjusters, restoration companies, contractors, municipalities, and individuals towards the resolution of claims or litigation. Areas of Expertise: Chemical process design, mechanical equipment applications and safety controls, manufacturing, and production, including: chemical, petrochemical, polymer plastic production, refrigeration, coal, coke, steel making, material handling and pneumatic conveying; gas, dust and chemical explosions; hazardous chemical exposures; over-pressurization explosions; nuclear waste processing; water treatment; power and fuel engineering; heating, ventilating, air conditioning, and humidification, including boilers and related safety.
Provided expert opinions in over 1,000 forensic cases and provided court testimony, when required.
He has considerable background investigating the proximate cause of fires and/or explosions involving electrical and mechanical appliances such as stoves, dishwashers, conditioners, toasters, and others.
The expert previously worked for Robson Lapina Inc.; Vice President at KMS Forensic Engineering Consultants, and as the Chief Engineer and Project Manager for A.R.C. Technologies Corporation.
- Location: Pittsburgh, PA
- B.S., Pennsylvania State University, Chemical Engineering
- Registered, Professional Engineer, Pennsylvania & Ohio
- Member, Construction Specifications Institute
- Member, Society of Automotive Engineers
- Former, Senior Plant Engineer, U.S. Steel Corporation
- Former, Design Engineer, Calgon Corporation
- Former, Design Engineer, Trimark Engineers/Constructors Inc.
- Former, Design Engineer, Belcan Corporation
- Former, Project Engineer, E.S. Technologies
- Former, Chief Engineer and Project Manager, A.R.C. Technologies Corporation Inc.
- Former, Associate, Robson Lapina Inc.
- Former, Vice President & Associate, KMS Forensic Engineering Consultants Inc.
- Current, Chemical/Mechanical Forensic Engineer, Forensic Investigations & Engineering Company