This expert is a registered Professional Engineer in Florida, Georgia, South Carolina, North Carolina, Virginia, and Ohio with 40+ years working in structure design for marinas and waterfront facilities. Currently, he represents clients in special projects, expert testimony, marina/waterfront design, and regulatory matters through his personal consulting business. The expert earned his B.S. in Civil Engineering from the University of South Carolina and later completed some graduate coursework in Coastal Engineering and Construction Contracts and Law at The Citadel. He is a Member of the American Society of Civil Engineers and a Fellow in the American College of Forensic Examiners. In addition, he has presented at many waterfront/marina design seminars and has authored numerous technical articles on design issues.
- Location: SC
- B.S. Civil Engineering, University of South Carolina
- Graduate Coursework, Coastal Engineering and Construction Law. The Citadel
- Licensed, Professional Engineer (SC, NC, GA, FL, VA, OH)
- Fellow, ACFEI Institute of Forensic Science
- Member, American Society of Civil Engineers
- Speaker, 17+ Conferences
- Author, 16+ Articles and Guidelines
- Former, Vice President, LBC&W Associates of South Carolina
- Former, Vice President, The Lowell Dunn Company
- Former, Vice President, Capeletti Brothers, Inc.
- Former, Principal Engineer, Wilbur Smith & Associates
- Former, Director, Concrete Promotion Council of Florida
- Former, Director of Engineering and Construction, Gator Dock & Marine
- Current, President & Owner, Marina Design Consulting Business