This expert is a professional engineer specializing in the investigation and reconstruction of motor vehicle collisions, with a background in mechanical and a civil engineering. He has been working in the engineering and accident reconstruction fields since 1982. He has analyzed in excess of 800 accidents involving cars, tractor-trailers, pedestrians, bicyclists, motorcycles, heavy trucks, etc. He has considerable experience with leading edge technology in the field, including tractor-trailer and automobile EDR black boxÃ‚ï¿½ data retrieval systems, robust 3-dimensional accident reconstruction and simulation programs, surveying equipment, and vehicle accelerometers.
- Location: FL
- BS, Mechanical Engineering, The University of Waterloo
- Licensed, Professional Engineer, 5 states
- Certified, Automobile Technician, Automotive Service Excellence (ASE)
- Member, Alabama Board of Professional Engineers & Land Surveyors
- Member, Florida Board of Professional Engineers
- Member, Mississippi Board of Licensure for Professional Engineers & Surveyors
- Member, Professional Engineers Ontario (PEO)
- Member, Society of Automotive Engineers (SAE)
- Former, Engineer, Department of Road Safety, Transport Canada
- Former, Warranty Claims, Service Engineering, Service Hotline, Ford Motor Company of Canada
- Former, Zone Service Manager, Atlantic Region, Ford Motor Company of Canada
- Former, Dealer Operations Manager, Atlantic Region, Ford Motor Company of Canada
- Former, Investigative Engineer, Motor Vehicle Accident Group, HRYCAY Consulting Engineers Inc.
- Current, Senior Consultant, an accident reconstruction consulting firm