This construction expert currently runs a private consulting business in Maryland. He has over 35 years of experience in engineering, construction, scheduling, and claims, with background in construction management, CPM scheduling, litigation support, and claims analysis. He has a B.S. in Civil Engineering, specializing in Design and Engineering of Concrete and Steel Structures and Construction Management, from Drexel University. He also has an M.B.A. with specializations in Management Information Systems and Corporate Finance from Drexel. He is an associate member of the American Society of Civil Engineers and has held memberships in the National Society of Professional Engineers and Project Management Institute.
- Location: MD
- B.S.C.E., Structural Engineering, Drexel University
- M.B.A., Financial Management & Management Information Systems, Drexel University
- Associate Member, American Society of Civil Engineers
- Member, National Society of Professional Engineers
- Member, Project Management Institute
- Member, American Society of MBA Executives
- Former, Construction Inspector, MDC Systems
- Former, Project Engineer & Claims Consultant, Day & Zimmermann
- Former, Claims Consultant, O'Brien-Kreitzberg & Associates Inc.
- Current, Founder & CEO, a Personal Consulting Business