This fire protection and construction codes expert has been active in his field for over 33 years. He earned his B.S. in Fire Protection Engineering from the University of Maryland and is a registered Professional Engineer in the state of New York. The expert began his career with fire protection and alarm system companies before becoming a Consulting Engineer with Lehr Associates, where he prepared code reviews. From 2000 until 2009, the expert was the Director of the New York office of Hughes Associates and was responsible for preparing detailed code analysis reports. He now runs his own consulting business and is a member of the Society of Fire Protection Engineers.
- Location: NY
- B.S., Fire Protection Engineering, University of Maryland
- Registered, Professional Engineer, New York State
- Certified, Site Safety Management, OSHA
- Member, Society of Fire Protection Engineers
- Former, Engineering Technician, Firecraft Inc.
- Former, Systems Sales Engineer, Tech Works Corp. Fire Alarm Sales & Service
- Former, Senior Sales Engineer, Firecom Inc.
- Former, Fire Protection Engineer & Code Consultant, Lehr Associates
- Former, Senior Fire Protection Engineer & Consultant, Rolf Jensen & Associates Inc.
- Former, Director of the NY Office & Senior Fire Protection Consultant, Hughes Associates Inc.
- Current, Principal, a Fire Protection Engineer & Code Consulting Business