This highly qualified traffic engineering and highway safety expert has spent his entire career in roadway engineer in the New York area. He earned his B.S. in Civil Engineering and his M.S. in Transportation Planning from Polytechnic University (now NYU Tandon School of Engineering). He is a licensed Professional Engineer in New York, New Jersey, Connecticut, and California. Early in his career, the expert worked as a Transportation Planning Engineer for a private firm and then as the Director of the Traffic Engineering Division for the City of Yonkers. More recently, he was a Traffic Systems Manager and the Assistant New York Division Director of Operations for the New York State Thruway Authority. The expert is now independent and consults on legal cases for both plaintiffs and defendants involving the design, construction, operation, and maintenance of roadways and related facilities.
- Location: NY
- B.S., Civil Engineering, Polytechnic University (now NYU Tandon School of Engineering)
- M.S., Transportation Planning, Polytechnic University (now NYU Tandon School of Engineering)
- Licensed, Professional Engineer (NY, NJ, CT, & CA)
- Member, Transportation Safety Council, Institute of Transportation Engineers
- Member, National Society of Professional Engineers
- Senior Member, National Academy of Forensic Engineers
- Former, Transportation Planning Engineer, Howard Needles, Tammen & Bergendoff
- Former, Director of the Traffic Engineering Division, City of Yonkers
- Former, Manager of Traffic Engineering and Safety Services, Automobile Club of New York (AAA)
- Former, Vice President, Raymond Keyes Associates Inc.
- Former, Associate, Hayden-Wegman Inc.
- Former, Traffic Systems Manager, New York State Thruway Authority
- Former, Assistant New York Division Director of Operations, New York State Thruway Authority
- Current, Engineering Consultant in Traffic Engineering & Highway Safety, a Private Consulting Business