This expert has been working as an engineer and forensic engineer for almost 20 years. He is a licensed professional engineer and a member of several distinguished professional organizations, including the Human Factors and Ergonomics Society and the American Society for Testing & Materials, for which he serves on the Forensic Engineering and Consumer Products Committees, among others. He is a former lead forensic investigator at Griffin Koerth Inc. and currently is the president of an ON forensic engineering firm.
- Location: ON
- BS, University of Western Ontario
- MS, University of Toronto
- Licensed, Professional Engineer
- Member, Professional Engineers of Ontario
- Member, Human Factors and Ergonomics Society
- Member, Canadian Association for Technical Accident Investigators & Reconstructionists
- Member, American National Safety Institute
- Member, American Society for Testing & Materials
- Former, Mechanical Engineer, Algood Casters Ltd.
- Former, Lead Forensic Investigator, Giffin Koerth Inc.
- Current, President, an ON forensic engineering firm