This expert is very well qualified the field of electrical engineering and power source design and qualification. He received his BS and ME in Biomedical Engineering from Worcester Polytechnic Institute. He is a member of the Board of Directors of the Power Sources Manufacturing Association and several branches of the Institute of Electrical and Electronic Engineers including IEEE Consultants Network and Chairs the San Francisco Bay Area IEEE Power Electronics Society. This expert specializes in analog/digital power and design as well as hardware failure analysis, manufacturing, and market analysis. He is currently a Principal at a power design consultancy that specializes in enterprise-level and consumer applications.
- Location: CA
- BS, Biomedical/Electrical Engineering, Worcester Polytechnic Institute
- ME, Biomedical Engineering, Worcester Polytechnic Institute
- Senior Member, Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers
- Chair, Power Electronics Society
- Board of Directors, Power Sources Manufacturing Association
- Published, >30 presentations, seminars, tutorials, private courses
- Former, Research Engineer, University of Massachusetts Medical School
- Former, Lead Engineer, Sabrex of Texas, Inc.
- Former, Contract Systems Engineer, Hewlett-Packard
- Former, Digitial/Analog Power Engineer, Hewlett-Packard
- Former, Power Engineer, Cisco Systems, Inc.
- Former, Technical Global Account Manager, Emerson Network Power
- Current, Principal, a power design consultancy