This qualified expert is a professional engineer who earned his BS from Texas A&M University and his MBA from the University of Houston. He is an advisory board member of GasPro Americas and the Gas to Liquid Technology Forum. Formerly, this expert has served various roles in the gas industry such as an Energy Consultant for Purvin & Gertz, a Gas Plants Manager for Hess Corporation, a VP at NextEra Energy Resources, and a Gas Processing Instructor at John M. Campbell & Co. Currently, he is a Director and Managing Partner for an energy consulting firm.
- Location: TX
- BS, Chemical Engineering, Texas A&M University
- MBA, Finance, University of Houston
- Member, Gas Processors Association
- Member, GasPro Americas
- Member, Gas to Liquids Technology Forum
- Former, Business Development Representative, Amoco Production Company
- Former, Terminal Manager, Amoco Exploration Company
- Former, Senior Principal/Energy Consultant, Purvin & Gertz Inc.
- Former, Gas Plants Manager, Hess Corporation
- Former, Reliability and Maintenance Manager, Hess Corporation
- Former, Senior Commercial Advisor, Hess Corporation
- Former, Vice President- Midstream, NextEra Energy Resources
- Former, Gas Processing Instructor, John M. Campbell & Co.
- Current, Director and Managing Partner, an energy consulting firm