This qualified expert earned his BS in Civil Engineering from Southern University A&M and is active in his field as a member of professional organizations such as the Institute of Transportation Engineers, the National Society of Black Engineers, and the American Society of Civil Engineers. He has held several Civil Engineering positions at companies such as Klotz Association and Burk-Kleinpeter, to more senior level engineer project coordinator positions at Parsons Brinckerhoff Construction Services and EJES Inc. Currently, he is a Senior Project Manager at a project manageer that offers engineering and construction management professional services.
- Location: TX
- BS, Civil Engineering, Southern University A&M
- Member, Institute of Transportation Engineers
- Member, National Society of Black Engineers
- Member, American Society of Civil Engineers
- Former, Civil Engineer Associate, Klotz Association Inc.
- Former, Civil Engineer, EIT Burk-Kleinpeter Inc.
- Former, Project Engineer/Manager, ESPA Corp.
- Former, Construction Coordinator, Parsons Brinckerhoff Construction Services Inc.
- Former, Supervising Area Engineer/Public Works Maintenance Manager, City of Houston
- Former, Assistant County Engineer, Fort Bend County
- Former, Senior Civil Engineer/Project Manager, EJES Inc.
- Current, Senior Project Manager at an engineer project management and services company