This highly qualified expert has 17 years of experience with in-depth Accident Reconstruction analysis. Her specialties include Motor Vehicle Accident Reconstruction for product liability matters. She is experienced collecting and analyzing Event Data Recorders and is currently an Expert at a distinguished Forensic Engineering and Accident Reconstruction firm.
- Location: CO
- BS, Mechanical Engineering, Michigan Technological University
- Certified, Heavy Vehicle Crash Reconstruction, Northwestern University
- Certified, Vehicle Dynamics for Cars & Trucks, SAE
- Certified, Introduction to Brake Control Systems, SAE
- Certified, Commercial Vehicle EDR Download and Analysis
- Certified, Traffic Accident Reconstruction, ACTAR
- Licensed, CDR Technician & Data Analyst
- Member, Society of Automotive Engineers
- Former, Engineering Intern, 3-Dimensional Services
- Former, Engineering Intern, Delphi Energy & Engine Mgmt Systems
- Former, Professor Assistant, Michigan Technological University
- Former, Engineer, Honda R & D North America, Inc.
- Former, Engineer, Knott Laboratory, Inc.
- Current, Expert, Forensic Engineering & Accident Reconstruction Firm