This expert is located in Colorado and has over 20 years of experience in the field of accident investigation and reconstruction. He obtained his BA in sociology from the University of Northern Colorado. This expert is certified in traffic accident reconstruction and Colorado peace officer standards and training. He is also an authorized laser technology mapping instructor and vehicle identification number inspector. He is highly active in his field as a member of the National Association of Professional Accident Reconstruction, the Association for Unmanned Vehicle Systems International, and the Professional Private Investigators Association of Colorado. Formerly, he served as the master police officer at Longmont Police Department and traffic detective at Longmont Police Department. Currently, he is an instructor of accident investigation and accident reconstruction at an accident reconstructions service firm in Colorado.
- Location: CO
- BA, Sociology, University of Northern Colorado
- Certified,Traffic Accident Reconstruction
- Certified, Authorized Laser Technology Inc. Mapping Instructor.
- Certified, Vehicle Identification Number Inspector
- Certified, Colorado Peace Officer Standards/Training
- Member, National Association of Professional Accident Reconstruction
- Member, The Association for Unmanned Vehicle Systems International
- Member, Professional Private Investigators Association of Colorado
- Former, Master Police Officer, Longmont Police Department
- Former, Traffic Detective, Longmont Police Department
- Current, Instructor, Accident Investigation, an accident reconstruction service firm in CO
- Current, Accident Reconstructionist, an accident reconstruction service firm in CO