This highly qualified expert earned his BS and PhD in metallurgical engineering from the Illinois Institute of Technology. He is a licensed engineer in five states and has over 34 years of engineering experience. He is a member of the National Society of Professional Engineers, the American Society for Testing and Materials (ASTM), and a founding member of the Failure Analysis Society. He has published 18 articles on various topics in engineering and currently serves as a principal engineer at an engineering consulting firm in Illinois.
- Location: IL
- BS, Metallurgical Engineering, Illinois Institute of Technology
- PhD, Metallurgical Engineering, Illinois Institute of Technology
- Registered, Professional Engineer
- Member, National Society of Professional Engineers
- Member, American Society for Testing and Materials
- Published, 18 articles
- Founding Member, Failure Analysis Society
- Former, Professor, Engineering Materials, Illinois Institute of Technology
- Former, Director of Materials Engineering, Engineering Systems Inc.
- Former, Senior Vice President, Packer Engineering
- Former, Senior Vice President, ITC Expert Services
- Former, Principal Engineer, an Engineering Consulting Firm