This expert has over 40 years of experience in municipal traffic engineering, transportation planning, highway design, traffic system operations, right-of-way acquisition, and Intelligent Transportation Systems. He is a registered professional engineer in Michigan, Illinois, Missouri, Florida and California. He has been certified as a Professional Traffic Operations Engineer by the Transportation Professional Certification Board, Washington, D.C. He previously spent 14 years as the Transportation Director for the City of Troy, Michigan and 5 years as a Highway Engineer for the Federal Highway Administration. He currently chairs the Metro Detroit Incident Management Coordinating Committee. He is a Past-President of the Intelligent Transportation Society of Michigan and has been recognized as a traffic engineering expert in litigation involving traffic crashes.
- Location: MI
- BS, Civil Engineering, University of Michigan
- MS, Transportation and Traffic Engineering
- Registered, Professional Engineer, 4 states
- Registered, Professional Traffic Engineer, California.
- Certified, Professional Traffic Operations Engineer, Transportation Professional Certification Board
- Member, American Society of Civil Engineers
- Member, Engineering Society of Detroit
- Member, Institute of Transportation Engineers
- Member, Intelligent Transportation Society of Michigan
- Member, International Municipal Signal Association
- Member, National Society of Professional Engineers
- Former, Highway Engineer, Federal Highway Administration
- Former, Chief Engineer for Reid, Cool & Michalski, Inc.
- Former, Transportation Director for Hubbell, Roth & Clark Inc.
- Current, Managing Director, a traffic engineering consultancy