This highly qualified expert received his BS in Mechanical engineering, an MS in mechanical engineering and a second in aerospace engineering. His PhD in aerospace engineering was granted by the the University of Michigan. Formerly he served as as a senior fellow at the National Institute of Standards and Technology in their fire research division. Currently he serves as professor and director of undergraduate studies for the department of fire protection at a major MD university. He has over 20 years experience in fire combustion and research.
- Location: MD
- BS, Mechanical Engineering, Cornell University
- MS, Mechanical Engineering, University of Massachusetts
- MS, Aerospace Engineering, University of Michigan
- PhD, Aerospace Engineering, University of Michigan
- Former, National Institute of Standards and Technology, Fire Research Division
- Current, Associate Professor, Department of Fire Protection Engineering at major MD University