This fire analysis expert received his PhD in engineering mechanics from Virginia Tech. He is a licensed fire protection engineer. He has been involved in research for over 17 years and is currently an associate professor in fire safety engineering technology at an elite university.
- Location: NC
- BS, Mechanical Engineering, Shenyang Aerospace University
- MS, Mechanical Engineering, Lanzhou University of Technology
- PhD, Engineering Mechanics, Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University
- Licensed, PE, Fire Protection, NC
- Former, Research Associate, University of California, San Diego
- Former, Research Associate, Virginia Tech
- Current, Associate Professor, An Elite University.