This biostatistician expert completed a PhD in applied math at the University of Texas. Worked as a software developer and project manager for several years before beginning work as a research statistician at MD Anderson Cancer Center. His work centers around Bayesian Statistics, clinical trials, and numerical algorithm development. He is currently a consultant in statistics and applied mathematics.
- Location: TX
- PhD, Mathematics, University of Texas
- 25+ Technical Reports, Book Chapters, and Journal Articles
- Former, Assistant Professor, Mathematics, Vanderbilt University
- Former, Software Developer, Baker Atlas
- Former, Senior Consultant, NanoSoft Corporation
- Former, Adjunct Faculty, University of Texas Graduate School of Biomedical Sciences
- Former, Research Statistician, Department of Bio-statistics and Applied Mathematics, University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center
- Current, Adjunct Faculty, Mathematics department of a TX university
- Current, Independent Bio-statistics Consultant.