This expert is a coastal engineer with 16 years of experience in engineering and project management. His wide-ranging expertise includes dredging and navigation studies, wave and hydrodynamic studies, beach nourishment, physical and numerical modeling, feasibility studies, design of traditional and innovative short protection structures, and coast flood plain mapping. He has considerable experience in the planning and design of coastal and marine structures, ports and harbors, marinas, and waterfront developments; and he has managed multi-discipline teams in the planning and design of high-profile international waterfront development projects. Having earned his Bachelors and Masters Degrees in civil engineering from the University of Delaware, this expert has held numerous coastal engineering positions throughout his career. He is currently the Senior Coastal Engineer at an independent consultancy.
- Location: FL
- BCE, Civil Engineering, University of Delaware
- MCE, Civil Engineering, University of Delaware
- Registered Professional Engineer: FL, WA, CT, AL, TX, SC, GA, NJ, MD, DE
- Member, Association of Coastal Engineers
- Member, American Society of Civil Engineers
- Member, Coats, Oceans, Ports and Rivers Institute
- Member, American Shore and Beach Preservation Society
- 7 Publications in the Coastal Engineering Field
- Former, Coastal/Hydraulic Engineer, US Army Corps of Engineers
- Former, Coastal Engineer, URS Corporation
- Former, Coastal/Marina Engineer, Applied Technology & Management
- Former, Senior Coastal Engineer, Coast & Harbor Engineering, Inc.
- Former, Project Manager, CDM Smith
- Current, Senior Coastal Engineer, independent engineering consultancy