This expert has nearly 30 years of experience in data architecture, pre and post-incident attack reconciliation and AML auditing data. He is a senior AML security architect, cube designer, CISSP STIG auditor, Microsoft certified trainer, SQL SSAS Expert, CAMS+FCI Certified Anti-Money Laundering instructor and specializes in data security reconciliation and analysis. He is also an advisory board member for the Cybersecurity for Business program at a university in South Florida. He holds eight Microsoft certifications, two CAMS certifications and numerous other certifications and specialized training. Formerly he served as system and network administrator for the City of Coral Springs in Florida and TPI Restaurants, Inc. Currently, he serves as director and lead data-mining architect for an anti-money laundering security company in Florida.
- Location: FL
- Certified, Anti-Money Laundering Specialist – CAMS
- Certified, Financial Crimes Investigations– CAMS
- Certified, Microsoft Trainer
- Certified, Microsoft, IT Professional
- Certified, Microsoft, Technology Specialists
- Certified, Microsoft, Solution Developer
- Certified, Microsoft, System Engineer
- Certified, Microsoft, Database Administrator
- Former, Systems Administrator, City of Coral Springs, Florida
- Former, Network Administrator, TPI Restaurants, Inc.
- Former, Senior Systems Administrator, Tarmac America
- Current, Lead Data Architect, a private anti-money laundering security company in SC
- Current, Data Warehouse Developer, a private anti-money laundering security company in SC