This highly-qualified expert has over 30 years as an executive-level architect and construction professional. He earned his BS in architecture from Ball State University and is a licensed architect and general contractor. He is active in his field as a member of several organizations, including the American Institute of Architects and the National Association of Architectural Registration. He formerly served as a construction and design consultant for Zaxby's Franchising, as partner in charge for Hodges, Austin, DeVleer Architects, and as the director of architecture for MRP Design Group. This expert is currently the president and CEO of an architecture and construction firm in Georgia.
- Location: GA
- BS, Architecture, Ball State University
- Certified, LEED Associate, Building Sustainability
- Licensed, Architect
- Licensed, General Contractor
- Member, American Institute of Architects
- Member, Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design
- Member, National Council of Architectural Registration
- Member, National Association of State Contractors Licensing Agencies
- Former, Construction and Design Consultant, Zaxby's Franchising Inc.
- Former, Partner in Charge, Hodges, Austin, DeVleer Architects
- Former, Director of Architecture, MRP Design Group
- Current, President & CEO, an architecture and construction firm in GA