This well-credentialed expert has 25 years of experience as a technologist with experience in government and finance with specific cybersecurity domain expertise as a CTO, CISO, and systems architect. He is skilled in cybersecurity, compliance, computer and data forensics, data and log analysis, evidence extraction, electronic discovery, network security, hacker breach detection, and evidence gathering. Formerly, he has served as a senior architect for TrueCar, a senior consultant for Non-fat media and a chief technical systems architect for the City of Los Angeles. Currently, he is the chief technology officer for a group of financial companies in Florida.
- Location: FL
- BS, Aerospace and Mechanical Engineering, UCLA
- MS, Engineering, San Diego State University
- MBA, Pepperdine University
- Former, Senior Software Engineer, St. Jude Medical
- Former, Senior Application Developer, Adecco
- Former, System Architect & Developer, Event411.com
- Former, Chief Technical Architect & Developer, Deutsch, Inc.
- Former, Senior Consultant, City of Los Angeles
- Former, Systems Architect, Medical Apparel Direct, Inc.
- Former, Lead Architect & Database Administrator, Century National Insurance
- Former, Systems Architect, Spark Networks
- Former, Senior Architect, ZAG/TrueCar
- Former, Chief Technology Officer, Interprogram, Inc.
- Former, Senior Consultant, Non-fat Media
- Former, Chief Technical Systems Architect, City of Los Angeles
- Former, Chief Architect, LA City Attorney
- Current, Chief Technology Officer, a mortgage lender in FL